My Marriage Is Boring - Please Help!

Do you know a marriage can be boring and plain at a certain point of time? My marriage was like this before when I was at the 4th year of my marriage life. My marriage life was working in a very routine manner. We were both lazy to chat with each other. Eventually, we drifted apart and were just like a stranger, not knowing about each other's life.

Soon, our parties life started too.. We do not have a kid and our life were occupied with "happening activities". In the end, we have lesser time for each other. Somehow, I still felt lonely even though I constantly hang out together with my friends. I just hate myself and often wonder why my husband doesn't show me more attention and care. Why????

So one day, I finally decided to make a move first and change my marriage life. I don't want a divorce, I just want a happy family. I spoke to my husband about our problems and He wasn't very interested in it. I was devastated at that point of time.

I followed the advice given from the expert. I knew crying and quarreling will only make things worse, so I stopped.

I decided to write him a letter instead and my plan really work! My husband approached me the next morning saying that he wants to talk to me.

"Did I hear wrongly?" He was showing respond! I pretended to be normal, but my heart was jumping for joy. We sat down and have a good 2 hours long chat. We compromised an agreement on the things we want.

6 weeks after the talk, our marriage life start to improve. I learnt through the tricks and tips about maintaining a good marriage in this book, How To Save My Marriage Today.

A final note for all, a good marriage requires continuous care, love and kindness. If you know the right ways, there is quite a likely chance that it never go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment